1. Client identifies the challenges / opportunities where an ExtraOrdinary Result is required.
2. Client selects the “leaders” who will develop each of the challenges / opportunities toward EOR.
3. 4FP provides the “leaders” who drive these initiatives with a support structure that challenges them in a process of rapid personal development and intense competence development.
4. The client appoints external auditors who periodically review the progress the “leaders” make on their assigned initiatives by evaluating planning, execution, KPI movement and financial results.
5. At the end of the program the auditors provide the program management with a figure representing the total revenue generated by the “leader” initiatives.